At Bagel Labs, we believe in the need for easier size measurement. And we believe that digitizing size data will open up so many new opportunities.
Our mission is to provide the tools and services that empower consumers and businesses to make use of size data in all ways possible.
Company Name: Bagel Labs
Company Slogan: SizeMatters
Founded: June 2015
Main Office: Seoul, South Korea
CEO: Soohong Park
Soohong Park Ph.D., founder & CEO of Bagel Labs, studied mechanical engineering in Johns Hopkins University and University of Cambridge. After five years of engineering research at Samsung, he strongly felt the need for a smarter way to measure size and founded Bagel Labs.
- Company founded as Bagel Production (Soohong Park & Junyoung Park)
- Project selected by Korean Government Smart Device Prototype Sponsoring Program
- Started product development
- Completed the first version of working mockup
- Awarded in K-Global IoT Startup Competition, 1st place
- Awarded by Contents Lab Korea Gyeonggi, 1st place
- Selected by K-Global Connect China Program to visit mass production sites in Shenzhen, China
- Awarded in K-Global Smart Device Competition, 4th place
- Selected as one of K-Global ICT Startup 300 companies
- Recruited new members (Myungjong Kim & Dave Byun)
- Company incorporated as Bagel Labs
- Received seed investment
- Exhibited at World Mobile Congress 2016
- Awarded in Korea-China Youth Startup Challenge, 1st place
- Awarded Analyst’s Choice from Global Sources Mobile Electronics